Podcast-Symposium im Februar - War jemand dort?

Ich bin auf das Symposium “The Podcast” gestoßen, das im Februar 2018 von der Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz ausgerichtet wurde (genauer vom Department of English and Linguistics und in Zusammenarbeit mit einer Universität in Murcia, Spanien). Einfache Frage, kann jemand davon berichten?

Ansonsten ist es vielleicht ein Ansatzpunkt, um sich eine Teil der gegenwärtigen Forschung zu Podcasts anhand der Teilnehmer zu erschließen.

Eine kurze Übersicht:

Titel: The Podcast: Forms, Functions, Futures

Einleitender Text: https://www.english-and-linguistics.uni-mainz.de/the-podcast-2018/

Aus dem Programm (PDF):

Übergeordnete Themen

• Pod Ecologies
  • Pod Communities
  • Podcasts, Politics, Identity
  • Podcasts, Markets, Economics
  • Podcasts in the Language Classroom
  • Podcasts as a Reality Format
  • The Podcast and Other Media

Vorträge

• A Decade of Podcasting in Review (Opening)
  • At Home with the Weird: Dark Ecology and Contemporary Podcast Narrative (Keynote I)
  • Based on a Story: Oral History and Non-fiction Podcasts
  • Editing Podcasts for Functionality in the Classroom Using Audacity
  • Literary Community and Auditory Sacredness in Harry Potter and the Sacred Text
  • (If) I Did It: True Crime Podcasting as Storytelling at the Crossroads of Fact and Fiction
  • “I want you to know your story”: Not by Accident as Serialized Audio(Auto)Biography
  • Patreon: Establishing an Anti-materialistic Medium in a Materialistic World
  • Podcasting in Germany: The Third Wave?
  • Poking Fun at the Radio: Medial Self-awareness in John Finnemore’s Souvenir Programme
  • Speaking to You Wherever You Are: Streaming, Podcasting, and Audible’s House Sound (Keynote II)
  • “The Church of Wittertainment”: Podcast Audiences as Social Groups in Kermode and Mayo’s Film Review
  • The Podcasts in the ESL Classroom: More than Just a Tool
  • The Politics of Podcasts: On Digital Activism and Podcast Listening in the Netherlands
  • Wild Listening: Ecology of a Science Podcast (book chapter)
3 „Gefällt mir“

@garneleh ping